He and She - Part 2

.
.
.
He and She studied in college together. They were best friends. He was intelligent and handsome. She was multi-talented; the most popular girl in college. She loved He but couldn’t say it. He loved She but knew that his path is difficult. Finally He proposed She and told She that He would like to marry her. She was happy at first. But her happiness was short-lived. Her traditional family values discouraged her from accepting He’s love.
She declined the offer. It was then decided that He and She would remain in touch after college as “Best Friends.” However, He always loved She and She knew it.

That day they met again and so the story moves ahead.

She: Well, he is smart, intelligent and a very handsome. The blue colour suits him better.

He (had worn a blue shirt himself)

She: He is the son of It sir.

He (in awe)

She: What happened He? Aren’t you happy for me?

He (regained composure): Ah, nothing. But I hope you know about their culture. It’s very much different from your family culture.

She (sounding disturbed): What are you talking about? Those people are so simple that sometimes I feel proud to know them personally. In spite of the wealth they have they are not egotistical at all.

He: Well She, I was telling you what people talk of It sir.

She: Please He. What are you saying? Can you talk straight?

He: My business associate Mr.They tells me that……

She: That’s it. I won’t tolerate a thing more about It sir. Who is Mr.They anyways and who gave him the authority to talk nonsense about It sir. Some people are just jealous about others’ success.

He: I’m sorry She. I didn’t mean to hurt you…..

She’s phone rings…… It sir calling……..
.
.
.
to be continued……..

0 comments:

Post a Comment