He and She - Part 3

.
.
.
It sir was a renowned businessman in town. He and his wife worked from scratch and built an empire, a business house having branches in ten countries worldwide. He had influential contacts in the political circuit. He could get things done from the government at the click of a button. However his staff hated him. They say he was a “Hitler at work.”

It sir: Hello She. It here.

She (delighted): Hello It sir.

It sir: It’s your first day at work? Thought should ask my to-be daughter-in-law about it.

She (sounding chirpy): Wonderful! In the morning my buddy introduced me to my other team members, moved me around the office building and showed me how to navigate the official documents on the centralized hub.

The centralized hub is the office intranet where the employees can log in and update their personal information. They can also participate in company matters through this hub. A buddy is one of the team members who helps the new joinee settle in office.

It sir: hmm… very good.

She: I’m having a nice time in this company; so far so good.

It sir: Keep your fingers crossed. Take care and a have a nice day ahead.

She: Thank you It sir.

It sir: Bye dear.

She (looking at He in the eyes): Saw He, how simple It sir is. He took some time out from his busy schedule just to ask if everything is fine with me. Where do we get such people these days, especially a man of his stature?

He (sighs)

She then bids good bye to He and heads back to her office

In the office……..
.
.
.
to be continued……….

0 comments:

Post a Comment