He and She - Part 4

.
.
.
She had recently got a job in an IT firm. She was an engineering graduate with specialization in computer science. She graduated with a distinction and got the job through campus placements. Her goal in life was Straightforward yet challenging. When She was questioned by her manager, where does she see herself five years down the line. She replied, “I would like to grow with the company. Five years down the line, I see myself as a manager handling the company’s operations.”

Whe (her senior and colleague in office): Where were you? Booz sir was looking for you.

She: Just went out for lunch with a friend.

Whe (raising an eyebrow): Madam, this in an office, an IT company; Not your meeting point.

She (innocence resurrected): But I went out during lunch time.

Whe: Fine. But do inform me next time onwards. I’m your buddy.

She: Sorry, will take care of it next time.

Whe: Now go to the cabin. Booz sir is waiting for you.

She: May I come in sir?

Booz sir: Come in She. Here; take this file and study it thoroughly. This file contains customized project details and specifications of our client ‘Veez enterprises.’

She: Ok sir.

Booz sir (in an authoritative tone): Get going now. If you have any doubts on this project, take the help of Whe.

She: Ok sir. Thank you sir.

She then moves out with the file.

Whe: She, could you come in my cabin please?
.
.
.
to be continued……….

0 comments:

Post a Comment